LOVEBIRDS® COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Conditions. Entry into the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Promotion is open between 9am AEST on 1 January 2008 and 5pm AEST on 31 December 2008 ("Promotion Period").
- Entry is only open to Australian residents, 18 years of age and over, other than employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, and any agencies, firms or companies associated with the Promotion. "Immediate families" means spouse, defacto spouse, parent, natural or adopted child, and sibling (whether natural, or adopted by a parent), whether or not they live in the same household as the employee.
- Four selected films on DVD (Titles: A Room with a View, To Catch a Thief, You and Me and Everyone We Know and Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind) will be given away each month during the Promotion Period.
- Only one Eligible Entrant will be selected as the monthly winner of the four selected DVD's, throughout the Promotion Period, which means there will be a total of twelve winners over the entire Promotion Period.
- To enter and be eligible to win, an Eligible Entrant must:
- Sign up to become a member of the LoveBirds® website (lovebirds.com.au) - entitling them to one entry into the prize draw for the month that they join, and/or;
- Send one or more email booking enquiries from the LoveBirds® website, for any properties listed on the LoveBirds® website. Each individual booking enquiry sent entitles them to one additional entry into the prize draw for the month that the enquiry was sent. There is no limit to the amount of entries an individual can have in each monthly prize draw.
- The Eligible Entrant from the previous month entries, whose name is first drawn out of a hat by LoveBirds Australia Pty Ltd, 2 Alpine Crescent, Kallista, Victoria at 9am on the third working day (Monday to Friday, excluding Public Holidays) of the subsequent month, will win the monthly prize of 4 DVDs i.e. January's monthly winner will be determined on the third working day of February.
- Winners will be notified by email, based on confirmation of their eligibility to win.
- The total prize value including postage and GST is $52 per month. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in any prize value.
- Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- The Promoter may conduct such further prize draws as are necessary at 9am on 10 January, 2009 at LoveBirds Australia Pty Ltd, 2 Alpine Crescent, Kallista, Victoria to award prizes that remain unclaimed by that date.
- If the Promoter is unable to provide a winner with a nominated prize, the Promoter reserves the right to supply an alternative prize of similar monetary value, subject to relevant State and Territory legislation.
- Any entrant who, in the opinion of the Promoter, tampers or interferes with the entry process in any way, or who does not properly comply with the entry process, will be ineligible to win.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for delayed entries, for entries not received for any reason during the Promotion Period, or for any technical difficulties with the mechanisms.
- Winners accept and use prizes at their own risk. The Promoter will not be held liable for any loss, damage, or injury, which results directly or indirectly from this Promotion, except that which cannot be excluded by law.
- The judge's decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter is LoveBirds Australia Pty Ltd ABN 35 994 533 891, 2 Alpine Crescent, Kallista, Victoria 3791.